Hello Mr Burrowes, imovie doesn't seem to be exporting my pitch onto YouTube which is why it's not on my blog yet. Do you have any idea on how i could fix this because I have been able to export other videos before. Also I would like to let you know that Danny and I have chosen to work together on our 3 different media products. The song that we have chosen to work on is 'Why Georgia' by John Mayer. A Prezie presentation will soon be up on blogs where you'll find information on our ideas.
Mr Burrowes here - I had intended to give you feedback on your pitch, but you don't appear to have added it!
ReplyDeleteHello Mr Burrowes, imovie doesn't seem to be exporting my pitch onto YouTube which is why it's not on my blog yet. Do you have any idea on how i could fix this because I have been able to export other videos before. Also I would like to let you know that Danny and I have chosen to work together on our 3 different media products. The song that we have chosen to work on is 'Why Georgia' by John Mayer. A Prezie presentation will soon be up on blogs where you'll find information on our ideas.
ReplyDelete