Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Digipack Cover Ideas














These are some digipack cover ideas that I have found from artists that are a similar genre to the one who I am trying to represent through all my different media platforms. The artists whose covers I have specifically chosen are: Ed Sheeran, Kodaline and John Mayer. Most of the covers as shown, consist of the main image either being an image of the artist/ band or a landscape such as the beach, mountains or an urban area.

The one that mostly captures my attention and who's idea i'd like to apply to my own work is Kodaline's high hopes cover as it is a POV photograph of someone's shoes observing another person running away. The image makes the audience feel as though they are in that person's shoes and are part of what is happening in the image. This is something I particularly enjoy from it because it integrates the audience into the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments are moderated before publication.